1798 Lawrenceville Suwanee Road
Lawrenceville, Georgia 30043
© 2001 SEA, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
mission of Safety Evaluations of America, LLC (SEA) is to deliver the
highest quality loss control service in a timely manner. We provide a
variety of loss control and risk management services that addresses loss
potential and improves profitability of both the insured customer and
the insuring company.
SEA Loss Control Services
Loss Control Services is a consulting and inspection organization
capable of providing custom-tailored commercial lines surveys for
underwriting and risk assessment purposes. Our format utilizes a
cost-effective approach designed to meet the needs of each client.
Our service is unique to the risk and addresses risk exposures,
coverage issues, and specific underwriting concerns and recommendations.
state-of-the-art computer technology, SEA can provide all reports
electronically (photos are digital) directly to the loss control manager
Underwriters, loss control manager or an assistant can order surveys directly via an email.
A full range of risk management activities including program development is available.
Reports can be completed on either your forms or ours.
Loss Control Services brings together a unique blend of underwriting,
marketing, and risk management experience that provides the knowledge
and ability to address a wide array of insurance and loss control
issues. Our staff is eager to serve the unique individual challenges that today’s insurance industry provides.
National Safety Organizations
SEA and various staff are a members of many nationally recognized organizations including:
- Member of American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE)
- National Safety Council (NSC)
- Approved Professional Safety Source (APPS)– State of Arkansas
- Approved Field Safety Representative (FSR) – State of Texas
- Approved Safety Representative – State of Missouri
- Approved Safety Representative – State of Kansas
- Approved Safety Representative – State of Pennsylvania
- Registered with State of Louisiana as Professional Safety Source